Sunday, November 23, 2008

This weeks fishing endeavors

Over the last couple weeks I have been able to get a little bit of fishing in. On Thursday afternoon a good friend came up to fish with me for a little bit. The fishing was fair considering the lack of real effort we put into it. The temps seemed to drop, and the wind picked up quite a bit. Making the fishing fairly poor.

Friday morning my brother and I decided to go wade down at little hole for a little while. We waded across at Catwalk shoals, and fished up the grassy bank. We didn't land any but each missed a few. And after about an hour or so, and fighting wind, and serious glare we took off without having landed a fish.

And while not fishing related. 
Saturday afternoon, my beloved Utah Utes football team capped off a perfect season, and made their way into the BCS for the second time in 5 years. What a great way to end the week. 

I look forward to following them to their bowl game and cheering loudly and proudly.

No comments: