Saturday, August 1, 2009

Update

July has been a good month, soon after my last post I went to Montana for a week where I fished a few days on the Madison River, and then made my way into Yellowstone park for a few days as well. The fishing was fantastic, as I happened to catch the Salmonflies and Golden stone flies on the Madison. As well as some excellent gray drake and caddis fishing in Yellowstone.

After that fun and relaxing week, and expensive, I hauled booty home in order to make a guide trip for the 16th. After the 16th I worked on and off for a few days, making as much money as I can but still not quite as busy as I would hope.

I have been rowing a lot of A-B days on the few days I have worked, and they have been doing exceptionally well. Hoppers being the main source of fun on these trips.

I will be getting my computer back next week, and when it gets here I will start to update the blog a bit more often. So as always, until next time, Hopefully i'll see you out here for a good day or two. or three, of green river fishing.

No comments: