Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun Float

So I got cancelled today, so I was left all prepped and ready to go to work this morning. And since I was ready, and didn't have to work. It only felt natural to do a little afternoon float down the "A" section. 
My Roommate Brandon, who got cancelled as well, and I decided
 to go. We launched at around 12:00 pm and immediately got a good omen, We found a dead cicada in the boat (obviously fresh). So we tied on a couple different cicadas and went to work. The first cast in the first run we worked, a fish came up, munched it, and a connection was      made. It was gonna be a good day.

We ended up getting plenty of good eats, landing some good average and healthy fish, and missing a few more. All in all a great day, and a good sign of things to come.

No comments: